Boost Up no confirmation

Go to solution

Boost Up no confirmation

Not too sure what happened. I completed a boost up about 2 days ago received the text but I haven’t had the money taken out or received a confirmation email or anything for this. Please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hmm, that doesn't sound right, @Caraluca. Please send us a private message with more details about your issue. We really want to help! 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Hmm, that doesn't sound right, @Caraluca. Please send us a private message with more details about your issue. We really want to help! 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am having this same issue can you please help? i have gotten no confirmation or anything and i bought a new phone.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @zabdiel12! Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with the BoostUp! program. Did you check your junk/spam folder? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

yeah i have checked the spam folders or any other folders in general.

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for your reply! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to review this for you.

Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

THANKS

Highlighted
Agent

You're welcome! We're glad that we could help resolve your issue today. We remain at your service!