Boost Up no confirmation

Go to solution
Highlighted

Boost Up no confirmation

Not too sure what happened. I completed a boost up about 2 days ago received the text but I haven’t had the money taken out or received a confirmation email or anything for this. Please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Boost Up no confirmation

Hmm, that doesn't sound right, @Caraluca. Please send us a private message with more details about your issue. We really want to help! 

7 REPLIES
Agent

Hmm, that doesn't sound right, @Caraluca. Please send us a private message with more details about your issue. We really want to help! 

Enthusiast

I am having this same issue can you please help? i have gotten no confirmation or anything and i bought a new phone.

Agent

Hi there, @zabdiel12! Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with the BoostUp! program. Did you check your junk/spam folder? 

Enthusiast

yeah i have checked the spam folders or any other folders in general.

Agent

Thanks for your reply! Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to review this for you.

Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Enthusiast

THANKS

Agent

You're welcome! We're glad that we could help resolve your issue today. We remain at your service!