Boost-Up Order Canceled

Groupie

Boost-Up Order Canceled

I have tried multiple times to order the new Galaxy S10e through Boost-Up and every time my order somehow gets canceled and I'm refunded my money.
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Boost-Up Order Canceled

Hey there, @NoblePirate! We're deeply sorry to hear that. We'd like to make you aware that, there are certain requirements in order to process an order successfully. Here are some of them:

* Shipping Address must match the Billing address on the card.
* We do not ship to P.O Boxes.
* Your address should be verified by USPS. Please visit this link: https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action and enter your address. If it doesn't show up here, the order won't go through.

Also, if you have tried to purchase the phone several times, while using the same card, your bank may block the transactions. Please confirm these requirements, we'll be waiting for you. 

Accomplice

I need to cancel my order they keep saying enter a phone number that I don't have to enter. I was ordering a phone but I need a refund can someone help me cancel??? This is so annoying I will not order from boost ever again
Agent

Hi there Cece93. We have reply and requested a private message on your other post. 

Accomplice

I can't see the reply for some reason just respond to this one please.
Agent

If the order was placed more than 4 hours ago, unfortunately, it cannot be cancelled. You can reject the package or contact us for a refund.

Accomplice

How do I contact for a refund???
Agent

@Cece93: You can return the phone or refuse the package. Once the phone is received and validated in our warehouse, you'll be issued a refund. 

Accomplice

My bank card was already charged..but the lroduct is not in stock. I want my money back I can order from somewhere else why do I have to wait for it to be received at your warehouse. That makes no **bleep** sense
Agent

@Cece93: Please send us a Private Message with your order number so we can take a look into this for you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.