Boost UP order Cancelled

Groupie

Boost UP order Cancelled

I have attempted to order a phone using the boost up option 3 times. My order has been cancelled 3 times. I have called, emailed, and talked to someone through the messaging on the website. No one seems to be able to help me. Is there a solution to this problem?

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Boost UP order Cancelled

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, @Hexedit. Just send us a private message & we’ll investigate this for you. 

Accomplice

I was wondering the same thing. I read so many post on here where the customer service says oh no that's not what we want to hear and we're so sorry but I see this problem has been going on for at least a year so obviously they don't care and they aren't sorry because they keep screwing over their customers. I'm currently going through the same thing and they refused to help me has anyone actually done this successfully or sis just one big scam? I have referred so many of my friends to Boost Mobile because I love their unlimited data and their phones but this is ridiculous and I cannot in good faith give them a good review anymore even their customer service hung up on me which I have seen that they have done to quite a few other people as well do they not want customers to stay with them?
Accomplice

Yes and how does private messaging help anyone else since no one else can see if and/or how the issue was resolved????
Agent

Hi there, @saundrasonnier. Each case has to be treated individually as not all orders are cancelled due to the same reason and unfortunately, we are unable to discuss your private information publicly to protect our customer's privacy. 

Groupie

I ended up having to go to an actual boost mobile store and was able to do the Boost UP plan.
Accomplice

It sounds to me like most everyone complaining about this same problem is having the exact same issue. I don’t have any problem ordering anything with any of my cards except for on Boost Mobile’s site. It shouldn’t be this difficult to order a frickin phone. I even called sales and ordered through them and the order STILL GOT CANCELLED!!!

Hello @saundrasonnier. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. It is possible that your order is not passing the verification and security process. In this case, even we are not be able to complete the order. In cases like this the only way to complete the order is to go to the store. We definitely would like to look into this and verify if that's your case. Please send us a private message with your account information so we can assist you.

Accomplice

.....Says every agent that doesn’t know what the real problem is....