Boost Mobile's Response to COVID-19

Highlighted
Community Manager

Boost Mobile's Response to COVID-19

Boost-Mobile has set up a page with some information about the steps we're taking to assist customers who may be affected by COVID-19, whether that means you're out of work, sick or quarantined at home.  

That information can be found on the Boost Mobile COVID-19 Page

If you need to speak to a customer service person, whether by phone or here on the Community, responses may be delayed.  Many of our centers are impacted by curfews and mandatory government shut downs in an attempt to curb the spread of the virus.  Please consider using the Boost Mobile app on your phone or visiting BoostMobile.com to manage your account if at all possible.

We do still have people here to help but ask that you remain patient while we work through more volume than normal with fewer people than normal. 

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Groupie

My service has been interrupted and I called Boost all week and then got recording that no one would be available. This pandemic has affected everyone and other reputable phone carriers are doing there part in ensuring that customers don’t get disconnected so they can keep in touch with loved ones . Boost should be ashamed and will be sending these post as well as others to the local news station. No one should be out of touch at this time!
Highlighted
Groupie

And look. No response or comment from Boost. I will be switching as soon as possible to another carrier, unless I hear from someone. From the posts I’ve read, I won’t be the only one either. It is a shame because I loved my service on a daily, but in crisis, Boost gets a BIG thumbs down.
Highlighted
Groupie

I agree!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

This is just a question, but I was wondering if Boost Mobile is possibly doing anything to help out those that are switching carriers to Boost with line port ins? If not, I was just wondering, but perfect example, our carrier we have is worst of the worst, and our household has been quarantined for over 2 weeks without getting paid for missed work.. So we're switching, with me likely switching and porting (if free device is available) and the other 3 lines will likely have to be in a week or two.. If that's even worth it, Idk.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I am in a position where I am needing help with my phone bill due to the pandemic. I am not going to be able to afford to pay any time soon.
Highlighted
Groupie

been on the phone twice waiting each time over two hours. I have a toddler and elderly grandparents to look after and no job. How can I get an extension?

BTW, I created a thread and it was deleted. 😞

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need help with my bill laid off and can't even. Pay rent
Highlighted

Been on hold forever I need help with my bill due to corona virus I lost my job! Help!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need help with payment, lost job due to COVID-19. I've had service disconnected and can't pay my phone bill. I've called customer service a couple of times and being put on hold for ever. Please help!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Finally after over two hours of being on hold, customer service (Bryan) was able to credit our account for one month of service.  Thank you Boosmobil for coming thru. And thank you for your customer employees for working on this difficult times.