Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Boost Mobile's Response to COVID-19

Highlighted
Community Manager

Boost Mobile's Response to COVID-19

Boost-Mobile has set up a page with some information about the steps we're taking to assist customers who may be affected by COVID-19, whether that means you're out of work, sick or quarantined at home.  

That information can be found on the Boost Mobile COVID-19 Page

If you need to speak to a customer service person, whether by phone or here on the Community, responses may be delayed.  Many of our centers are impacted by curfews and mandatory government shut downs in an attempt to curb the spread of the virus.  Please consider using the Boost Mobile app on your phone or visiting BoostMobile.com to manage your account if at all possible.

We do still have people here to help but ask that you remain patient while we work through more volume than normal with fewer people than normal. 

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

20 REPLIES 20
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Boost Mobile's Response to COVID-19

I was on hold for over an hour only to be hung up on i am out of work do to covid 19 and need help with my bill and i amback onhold again and upset
Highlighted
Groupie

Hi.

I realize that you can only provide the info they allow, but your community needs to know more. We are struggling, and many can not pay our bill , nor can we be without our phones during this crisis. PLEASE tell them that the "Contact us" button is NOT working. We ARE ALL struggling here and are unable to get any specific help. I have just given Boost my last $5 just to keep my phone on for one more day! That could have paid for much needed food/ emergency supplies. Just for one more day of service. I could not pay my full $50 so the only choice given was to pay $3 per day, which then adds up to $90 per month. PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!!

Highlighted

I was on hold for 2 hours I eventually hung up tried later in the day stayed on hold for 30 minutes and hung up I don't have the funds to pay my phone bill due to the coronavirus I have to be able to get in touch with my son's doctors , who has type 1 (juvenile diabetes) I've tried to talk to you guys all day and nothing has gotten resolved I need help
Highlighted
Groupie

I was on hold for over a hr myself
Highlighted
Groupie

Hi I can’t seem to get in contact with customer service. I really need to get my phone unlocked, can you help
Highlighted

Hey Ive been on hold for over 70 minutes im calling because I need extension on my phone bill cause I cant pay it due to the coronovirus. My job has shut down and I have no income at this moment so I need help with my bill my phone so please contact me asap i am unsure what to do.
Highlighted
Groupie

I have called and called. Only to be told to hang up and please try the website. It is NOT helping. Even in your plan it states that if you're having financial issues and cannot pay, to please "contact us". Well I've tried multiple times to make contact, and here I am reading that others have waited hours only to be hung up on. PLEASE HELP US! We need our phones now more than ever. I'm essential personnel, I cannot be without contact from my work.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Laid off my job due to COVID-19. My phone is off and I can't pay the bill I need help.
Highlighted
Groupie

I’m in the same boat my phone will off tonight at 12 am cst it’s pretty sad that boost will not give us a 30 day grace period like all the other carriers