Boost Mobile is terrible

Go to solution

Boost Mobile is terrible

My God where do I start, first of all the service at boost is a terrible. There towers are always down, can never get the unlimited wifi you pay for. My phone never has Wi-Fi. This is not the worst, I have an account which has my teenager son on it also with insurance for the fact that he's a kid an a lil irresponsible. I've made a few claims on his phone so I know the drill, trust me. Well this last claim made n April 2019 was n will be my last, but I filled this claim n was very very clear to the representative that my son was on a boat n dropped his phone n very deep Waters n that the phone was gone
I know that they charge you if phone is not returned n 15 days. So again I assure you I made this crystal clear, but what the hell do u know they go ahead n charge me 82.00 dollars just went right on ahead almost 2 months later not 15 days n took it right out my account. So I call the insurance people n speak to supervisor n this **bleep** proceeds to tell me after I go threw the whole thing to tell me that she needs the old phone. I was floored, like  did u hear me. I then demand her to reimburse me my money back n she says ma'am I need the old phone. So I go another route n call 611 customer care for boost again supervisor, n this  genius tells me that I got charged for making to many claims n that I need to go n lake n get phone. Rude as hell, but of course I'm just another rude customer at the end of the day.. big mistake cuz for sure I got these two supervisors names n information. Last but not least I had to use my son's phone to even call them cuz I just paid 200 dollars last month for a new phone for me n you guessed it when I call out people can't hear me, I can hear them but they can not hear me. Boost Mobile your service is worse than having a beeper.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Boost Mobile is terrible

Hi there BrandiBeal2005. I am sorry about the experience you had with the insurance and your device. we would like to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Hi there BrandiBeal2005. I am sorry about the experience you had with the insurance and your device. we would like to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Accomplice

That because the whole company is a rip off customer supports lies to you and even when its thier vault they want to make it you fault so i say get rid of them i am and i will blast them all over social media