Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Boost Mobile is terrible

Go to solution
Highlighted

Boost Mobile is terrible

My God where do I start, first of all the service at boost is a terrible. There towers are always down, can never get the unlimited wifi you pay for. My phone never has Wi-Fi. This is not the worst, I have an account which has my teenager son on it also with insurance for the fact that he's a kid an a lil irresponsible. I've made a few claims on his phone so I know the drill, trust me. Well this last claim made n April 2019 was n will be my last, but I filled this claim n was very very clear to the representative that my son was on a boat n dropped his phone n very deep Waters n that the phone was gone
I know that they charge you if phone is not returned n 15 days. So again I assure you I made this crystal clear, but what the hell do u know they go ahead n charge me 82.00 dollars just went right on ahead almost 2 months later not 15 days n took it right out my account. So I call the insurance people n speak to supervisor n this **bleep** proceeds to tell me after I go threw the whole thing to tell me that she needs the old phone. I was floored, like  did u hear me. I then demand her to reimburse me my money back n she says ma'am I need the old phone. So I go another route n call 611 customer care for boost again supervisor, n this  genius tells me that I got charged for making to many claims n that I need to go n lake n get phone. Rude as hell, but of course I'm just another rude customer at the end of the day.. big mistake cuz for sure I got these two supervisors names n information. Last but not least I had to use my son's phone to even call them cuz I just paid 200 dollars last month for a new phone for me n you guessed it when I call out people can't hear me, I can hear them but they can not hear me. Boost Mobile your service is worse than having a beeper.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Boost Mobile is terrible

Hi there BrandiBeal2005. I am sorry about the experience you had with the insurance and your device. we would like to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there BrandiBeal2005. I am sorry about the experience you had with the insurance and your device. we would like to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

That because the whole company is a rip off customer supports lies to you and even when its thier vault they want to make it you fault so i say get rid of them i am and i will blast them all over social media
Highlighted

Boost mobile is terrible I paid my bill at the beginning of the month of 50 dollars and they said they and disconnected my phone service last night and took my money and didnt want to refund none of it or tell me why they did that boost mobile is nothing but a bunch of scam artists so who ever goes to boost mobile or keeps them watch out they will take your money and disconnected your phone and wont give you nothing back or tell you why they did that so I'm just wondering people out there