Boost Mobile declined my payment but took money anyway

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Boost Mobile declined my payment but took money anyway

I recently attempted to pay my bill on the 6th by phone using my American Express Debit Card and for no reason whatsoever, my payment was declined--but the money is missing from my account.

I called boost and they told me they have no record of a payment going through so I went into to a store yesterday and paid cash in person just to be sure this time

However the charge is still on my card and my bank has assured me it has went through successfully. I want my money back. Here's proof in this image below;

https://imgur.com/a/vQOei

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

We definitely want to look into this for you, Rell. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I sent a Private Message just to let you know.
Highlighted
Agent

We've received your private message. @Rell

Highlighted
Groupie

My money was also taken today but my card was declined and money was still taken out of my account ! I want a refund and want to repurchase the phone before it’s out of stock, please help.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Kiarajonae99. When orders are cancelled, usually the money post back to your card within 24 to 48 hours. At this point is just on hold and pending until it is release at the aforementioned time frame. We are sorry for this inconvenience,