Boost Mobile applied my payment to the wrong day

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost Mobile applied my payment to the wrong day

Last night, I temporarily switched my $60 plan to a $3 daily plan so that my service would not be interrupted.  In order to make the switch, I had to add $3 to my account.

Yesterday was the last day of active service on my $60 plan, so today was supposed to be the first day on the daily plan.

Well, when I woke up this morning, my service was interrupted.  What's worse is that I am also not able to receive calls or texts.  I think Boost Mobile applied the $3 I added to yesterday's service, even though it was already covered by my old plan, and I added the $3 late last night.

I use my phone to earn money, and now that my service is interrupted, I'm unable to go out and make money so that I can pay my phone bill. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Boost Mobile applied my payment to the wrong day

Hi! Please send us a private message with your phone number and security pin. We'll be glad to assist you with that immediately.

EdwinRG.

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Hi! Please send us a private message with your phone number and security pin. We'll be glad to assist you with that immediately.

EdwinRG.

Accomplice

I'm assuming you meant send YOU a private message, so I just did.

Thanks

I have the same problem, somebody can help me?
Agent

Hi, Juan-7-77. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Ok, I already did, I send a message to you. Thanka
Agent

Thanks for the private message. We'll continue to assist you in private.