Boost Mobile Error Caused Overcharge

SOLVED
Highlighted

Boost Mobile Error Caused Overcharge

Hi there. I was trying to reboost my account this morning and ended up getting error twice on my screen, but then I come and look back at it and I was charged by far more than for my one month's pay. Can you please give me a refund? That's my BILLS money I need, bottom line so refund is absolutely necessary and required please. It wasn't my fault the error was happening. I have seen the error happen before and it's been ridiculous at times. This time it went way beyond. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by SeaWolf (Community Manager)
a week ago

Re: Boost Mobile Error Caused Overcharge

Hello MorgannW:

If you are trying to get a refund try calling boost mobile @ 1-866-402-7366 and speak to a rep.

I always tell everyone when they are making a payment online/over the phone or anywhere to always check there bank account even if they receive an error messge just rto avoid these type of problems.

You have to speak to them so they can help you hope that help but if anything at least you dont have to pay next month since you made advance payments. Thats one good thing about this.  

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless
1 REPLY
Solution
Accepted by SeaWolf (Community Manager)
a week ago

Re: Boost Mobile Error Caused Overcharge

Hello MorgannW:

If you are trying to get a refund try calling boost mobile @ 1-866-402-7366 and speak to a rep.

I always tell everyone when they are making a payment online/over the phone or anywhere to always check there bank account even if they receive an error messge just rto avoid these type of problems.

You have to speak to them so they can help you hope that help but if anything at least you dont have to pay next month since you made advance payments. Thats one good thing about this.  

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless