Boost Dealz Credit?

Groupie

Boost Dealz Credit?

I have a 4 line Family Plan and Boost Dealz credit for 2 phones.  The credit is not showing on the primary account, it shows as $100 owed.  Do I pay on the secondary phones?  Will the balance change on the primary?  I don't want to make a mistake and I can't reach a person by phone.

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Hi there, @recon678! We’d be happy to help, but we could use more info. Did you check your current account balance on the primary line? Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further investigate. 

Groupie

Thank you Hamilton. I just sent you a private message.
Agent

Thanks! We received your private message.

Groupie

I appreciate Boost's quick service and response to my private message addressing my question.  However I was not happy with the results.  We have a Boost Family plan with 4 phones.  This is our second month with Boost.  We have been with Metro for 15 years.  We got an ad to try Boost Dealz to earn credits off your phone bill.  So I spent the month watching videos, ads on my phone, and trying apps to get the credits, which were in a total of $42.42 for two of the phones in the plan (the other 2 are apple and do not allow the dealz app) in credits.  None of those credits can be used on our bill.  They said since the credits were on the family plan extra lines and not the primary phone #, they won't transfer to our bill.  They will basically sit there forever, because I don't need international calling or extra data.  Very disappointing to be baited into something false.  The app doesn't say earn credit for Add-ons, it says earn credits towards your bill.  Uninstalling immediately, what a waste of time and money!!