Bill due date

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Bill due date

My due date is June 5th. I was wondering if this means that I have until 11:59 PM on June 5th to pay my bill without getting my service interrupted or does this mean that it has to be paid by 12:00 AM on June 5th to avoid an interuption. Thanks in advance for help on this matter.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Bill due date

Hi, @rthor You will have to make your payment on your due date before midnight in order to avoid service interruption.

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Hi, @rthor You will have to make your payment on your due date before midnight in order to avoid service interruption.

Groupie

So as long as the bill is paid by 11:59 PM on my due date, I'm good?
Agent

Correct. As long as you make your payment before that time you shouldn't have any problems.

Groupie

Awesome! Thanks for your help 😁
Agent

You're welcome. If anything, please let us know.

Groupie

My bill is due on February 20th. I have the 50 dollar plan. I added 30 to my account tonight (feb 19) n still have an remaining balance of 15 dollars. If I wait til In the morning will by service be interrupted from now until then?
Agent

Hey there! If your payment date is today, your account will stay active until midnight. If you don't pay by then, it will be interrupted. 

Groupie

I need to find out when my due date is my phone was shut off but i belive my due date is a different day
Agent

Hi, Kali916! Please send us a private message so we can investigate.