Bill Pay

Go to solution
Highlighted

Bill Pay

When I log in onto the website, its says I have $15 in my account and that my bill should be $25. But boost took out $40 off my card. I want to know what's going on? And why does it say pay $25 if that's not what I have to pay?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Bill Pay

Hi there, Poohamaziin! As long as you have a credit or debit card registered with Boost and you are signed up for Auto Re-Boost, your credit or debit card will be charged the full cost of your monthly plan regardless of how much money you have in your account balance. On your monthly payment day, the entire cost of your monthly plan is automatically charged to your registered credit or debit card, even if you have money in your account balance. Any money you have in your account balance can be used for services that aren't covered in your monthly plan, such as ringtone or game purchases, international calls, etc.

1 REPLY
Agent

Re: Bill Pay

Hi there, Poohamaziin! As long as you have a credit or debit card registered with Boost and you are signed up for Auto Re-Boost, your credit or debit card will be charged the full cost of your monthly plan regardless of how much money you have in your account balance. On your monthly payment day, the entire cost of your monthly plan is automatically charged to your registered credit or debit card, even if you have money in your account balance. Any money you have in your account balance can be used for services that aren't covered in your monthly plan, such as ringtone or game purchases, international calls, etc.