Being charged for a phone I never received

Highlighted

Being charged for a phone I never received

I've been trying to find a solution for this for the past several weeks. I ordered a phone through the Boost Up program, paid the down payment and tax, and the phone was never delivered. It was sent back to Boost Mobile and my down payment plus tax was refunded.

Then Boost Mobile charged me the $12 monthly payment anyway. For a phone that was never delivered. The payments are taken automatically, so I'm being forced to pay for a phone that was never delivered. They got the phone back and didn't cancel the payments.

I've spent more than a week trying to speak to someone about this, but the customer service number just has a recorded menu that doesn't include any options to speak to an actual person and none of the options have anything to do with this problem. I couldn't find anything in the FAQ that had anything to do with this and the "live chat" wouldn't answer my questions at all, it just repeated completely irrelevant information. And now the live chat button doesn't even appear on the website. So this looks like my last shot at getting this mess straightened out.

I'm not going to pay for a phone I didn't get. The order was canceled. That $12 needs to be refunded and not charged to my account again unless I actually order a new phone again, or I'll cancel my service and get a phone from another provider. I've just had enough of this.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

We're truly sorry to hear that, Feel_Boss. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to assist you further.