Bad Customer care

Bad Customer care

Last month around 10/11/2018 according to your acting manager which is a male located at 5112 c Murfreesboro, laVergne tn . I made a payment of 60 dollars for a monthly payment. However the clerk which was a woman set me up on a 3 dollar a day charge. (Which makes no sense)I have added money to my account to keep it open. But I want my 60 dollars a month charge back because she said I could use the hotspot for work. Which I do need for work. . I work for the government and I need this option available on my phone. At this point I would like to have my plan extend to the 11 with no charge until 11/11/2018. I would also would like to be switched back to the 60 dollar plan with hotspot as she stated. And thirdly, I would like to receive 15 dollars back from being on this 3 dollar a day plan for extending it. I do appreciate your help with this. Because there is no way I would I would paid 60 dollars for a 3 dollar daily plan when I can get on the monthly.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Bad Customer care

Hi @melodyarmstrong! Thank you for stopping by. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.