Back ordered

Highlighted
Groupie

Back ordered

Hello I order a phone yesterday morning and payed for next day shipping , then I got a email saying the phone was back ordered. It is now the next day and I still haven’t got another email regarding the phone . I was wondering how long will it take for the phone to get processed of whatever the case .. I need this phone as soon as possible. Please respond or I’m canceling.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Back ordered

We apologize that the device you requested is temporarily out of stock. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide a timeframe for the availability of the out-of-stock device.

Groupie

I tried calling the number they emailed me but it’s not giving me a option. Can I send you the code and you do it for me? I need my money back ..,
Agent

Please, send us a private message with your full name, email address, and order number to further investigate. 

Groupie

How long does it take a back ordered item ?
Agent

Hello, Jnorman79. Thank you for reaching out to us here. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a timeframe for the availability of the out-of-stock device. We truly apologize for the inconvenience this might cause you.