Auto-reboost

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Auto-reboost

Hi,
How do I get my credit for auto-reboost. I recently changed my plan from $35 to the $50 plan and did not receive my $5 credit for having auto-reboost. Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Auto-reboost

@desireed309

https://activate.boostmobile.com/support/plans-services/5dollar-auto-reboost-discount.html

Effective 8/22/17, the $5 Auto Re-Boost discount will no longer be available to new customers. Customers enrolled in Auto Re-Boost prior to 8/22/17 will continue to receive the discount so long as their account remains active and in good standing, and they do not un-enroll from Auto Re-Boost or change plans.

You may send us a private message with the phone number and PIN on the account to verify this matter.

- E.J.

4 REPLIES

@desireed309

https://activate.boostmobile.com/support/plans-services/5dollar-auto-reboost-discount.html

Effective 8/22/17, the $5 Auto Re-Boost discount will no longer be available to new customers. Customers enrolled in Auto Re-Boost prior to 8/22/17 will continue to receive the discount so long as their account remains active and in good standing, and they do not un-enroll from Auto Re-Boost or change plans.

You may send us a private message with the phone number and PIN on the account to verify this matter.

- E.J.

i lost my $5 monthly credit after changing plans this week.  when comparing plans , the new plan showed the $5 credit. web page showed me I would keep the credit.  Wouldnt have changed plan if I lost credit.   Boost misleading customers.  Might be a sign took look elsewhere for service.

Agent

Hi dougclark61!

The $5 AutoPay discount promo will be removed if you change your plan or make specific account changes, such phone swaps. There's a notification alert displayed right before confirming the plan change.

EdwinRG

Yes...after compairing plans side by side including per  month fee, I did not read the fine print stating you would be removing the $5 reboost your web page showed I would be receiving with the new plan.  I regret not print screening.