Auto-Reboost Problem

Highlighted
Accomplice

Auto-Reboost Problem

Every time I try to register for auto re boost; this message pops up (Oops. Something went wrong when saving your card information. Please try again). I don't understand what the problem is. I got a new debit card about three weeks ago; it's been activated already. I tried to make a payment with the auto re-boost box unchecked, and it worked for some reason. I called Regions bank, and they said that I would have to contact Boost mobile. I can't find a local number for the zip code 65201, and I am not in the mood to be waiting super long just to talk to someone for 1 minute and then be put on hold again. Can anyone help out?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

We definitely want to look into this for you, acaf5b. Have you made a payment with this same card?

Accomplice

This is the first time I have tried to make payments with this card. I was only able to pay whenever I had the auto-boost option un-selected.

Highlighted
Agent

Oh, I see, @acaf5b! Just to confirm, have you tried to clear cookies and cache in your web browser? Also, you can try a different device or a different browser and see if you are able to enroll it. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I cleared the cookies, cache, and tried a different browser. I even tried downloading the app and auto boosting from there. Nothing works...

Highlighted
Agent

Oh, I see. Please send us a private message, we'll do our very best to help! 

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the info. The card was removed already from your account. If you try again and still having an issue, then we may need to schedule a call back so we help you add the Auto Pay or you can call Care, whichever you prefer.  Just let us know if the issue persist.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm still having issues. It keeps saying that there is a problem.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi acaf5b! Thanks fro bringing this to our attention. We want to help. Does this happen when you try to set up your debit card for auto re-boost? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25