Advance payment on BoostUp

Go to solution
Accomplice

Advance payment on BoostUp

How can I make an advance payment on my BoostUp device without being charged a fee?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Advance payment on BoostUp

That is correct, @Adriana28 We do have a $3 convenience fee if the payment is made through an agent. However, if you make the payment online, then contact the agent, they'll be able to add the balance towards the Boost Up agreement.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Hi, Adriana28! Yes, a customer can pay more than their scheduled monthly Installment Agreement payment. Any advanced payments would be put towards the final payment due at the end of the Installment Agreement period. Meaning any extra payments made may end the contract sooner, but the next installment payment is still due at its normal time. Advanced payments will not lower the monthly payment. Customers must call Customer Care to make additional payments.

Accomplice

Thank you for your response, I was aware of all this but when I tried to call and make advance payment they said there would be a charge for making an advance payment through an agent.
Agent

That is correct, @Adriana28 We do have a $3 convenience fee if the payment is made through an agent. However, if you make the payment online, then contact the agent, they'll be able to add the balance towards the Boost Up agreement.

View solution in original post

That's is fine. I wanted to know how to make the extra monthly payments.
EXP: instead of $30 a month pay $80. How would I do that ?

What was the fee ?

So if you put money on the phone online EX: $150 and u want it to only go for the boostup then call boost and ask to put that toward your boostuo only ? Is this correct
Agent

Hey, @mgadsen! You can make extra payments on the installment agreement only through customer care. The $3 are not charged if you are making an extra BoostUP! payment.

Accomplice

@mgadsen I signed in to my account online and added money on there as if you were making an advance payment. I then called and spoke with an agent and requested that the amount be added to my installment payment. I was put on a brief hold and it was taken care of. I received an email confirmation and did not have to pay a fee.