Additional Fees

SOLVED
Highlighted
Groupie

Additional Fees

What are the additional fees Boost are charging customers? I've been with Boost for years and my bill has went from $52 with taxes to now $56.16. Just last month my bill was $55 with tax now this month it is $56.16. What is with the tax hikes? I know Sprinit is now the owner of Boost but there is still no reason for my bill going up when I have had the same service since I've been with Boost. Really thinking about switching to another company. I would like a response from an agent please and thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Groupie

Re: Additional Fees

ok how do u send a private message
5 REPLIES
Agent

Hello 2Beautifly! Thanks for stopping by. Please send us  a Private message with your phone number and PIN so we can verify the account and explain you the services you are being charged for. Keep in mind that the taxes are applied by the state therefore, Boost Mobile cannot handle any change regarding this topic.

Groupie

ok how do u send a private message
Agent

Hello, 2Beautifly. In order to send us a private message, you must click an agent's name and then click where it says: "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you!

Groupie

This issue was not solved
Agent

Hi, 2Beautifly. Sales taxes and surcharges are charged to pay for federal and state Universal Service Fund contributions, and are assessed to help us pay for complying with federal and state telecommunications regulations. We determine sales taxes for payment transactions based upon the billing address ZIP code of the debit or credit card used. Unfortunately, payments are one of those products that the government requires us to charge tax on. Sorry about that, but that's a government thing that we can't control.