Account suspended

Highlighted
Groupie

Account suspended

I have had my account suspended and I think it's been done incorrectly. I will explain recent history; My account was on the family plan with three phones. The charge is $105 for the month and that cycle was 1/8. On 1/13 I added a new line and ported a new number to this same family plan making it 4 lines. The charge was $30 for the line and $10 to port the number which was agreed to. At that point the phone person sent the call to a computer to take the payment. We did that and then the call terminated. So now, I go online to see what I need to do to, to get the phone working. The website won't let me do that, but it did make me go and update my card which had normally expired....even though payments were still being made. Still could not activate phone. It made me pay a $21 charge and then I could get to activate. I activated but not confisdent I then went to check the charges made to my card for that one day. They charged the $40, the $21 and $30 and I do not know what the $30 is for. My phones are $35 a month per line but they just hit me for $91 for that one line. So I called customer service again, explained all that and that I was overcharged, they agreed it was for $40 was told I would get a refund and an email. I never got an email and I did get a refund for the $21. So I called again and asked "what about the $30" I am still being overcharged, can you tell me what for. They could not tell what the payment was for but I was told there was no overpayment and to file a protest with the CC co. Which I did. Which brings me here looking for help. Shutting off an entire families phones was a horrible thing to do....2 of those are caregivers. We were just being customers our card's been on file from day one. Can anybody help us with this?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration, @rebar177, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

message sent

Highlighted
Groupie

3 hours later we have only established what I already stated in my first post. It appears that Boost is making me pay the phoney $30 charge to turn my phone back on. They won't say what the charge is for but think they are entitled to it.

Everyone here knows what a boost phone cost and to charge me $70 dollars  to add a 4th line when the real cost is $35 and then think somehow they are entitled to the difference without so much as an explanation is disgusting.

All my phones are shut off and help here asks me for a contact number????????????

Highlighted

I need to suspend my account.

Highlighted

Hey there, Gfabian! Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted

I don’t know my pin and my phone does not work at all.

Highlighted

Do you know the activation date of your account (month and year) ?

Highlighted

My account was suspended after someone accidentally gifted payment to my account and return the payment and I bought a reload gift card to pay the remaining balance it it says “Rejected” I tried getting into contact with customer service but it’s closed due to the shutdown.