Account Balance

Go to solution
Highlighted

Account Balance

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but I can't seem to figure out how to contact a boost rep. 

Anyway, I'm now the sole account holder/user thus am responsible for the bill now. Only, I can't use automatic reboost anymore for my payment, so I just used a card for a single month. The payment reflected in the bank statement, as well as on my dashboard, showing my balance as what I needed to cover this month ($37.50). 

A day later, my phone is still cut and my account balance is still at $37.50, yet I'm being told to add funds to restore service?

I really don't know what's going on or how to fix it, but if you know what to do, please help.

help.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Account Balance

Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

I paid $60.00 on line on 4/24 and I also paid $45.00 plus $18.00 w on 4/24 in store. I need $60 refunded to my card. I think it is a shame that I could not just talk to a representative on the phone
Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, cvglhe. Let's take a look! Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

I need to have the duplicate payment refunded.
Agent

To send a private message, go to one of our agents profile and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under the contact section on the right side of the profile, right next to their badges.