Account Balance not being used

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Account Balance not being used

I activated a phone on Boost Mobile and added $35 to the balance. However I'm still getting a warning when I sign into the boost mobile website saying "Your service is currently interrupted. Please add funds now to restore your service.".

$35 show up under the account balance, and $0 shows up under 'remaining due'.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Account Balance not being used

That is correct, @henrygg! After adding those $10 the account will be activate it. It is a brand new account right? If yes, adding the $10 will fix the issue. 

7 REPLIES
Agent

Hey there, @henrygg! Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, is your phone a brand new device or was it a previously owned phone? Bear in mind that, pre-owned device must pay a $10 reactivation fee, but If is purchased from the website, there will be a $10 credit placed on the account within 2 weeks from the date of activation applied by the system. 

Groupie

Previously used phone on Boost. So do i add another $10 to the account balance?

Agent

That is correct, @henrygg! After adding those $10 the account will be activate it. It is a brand new account right? If yes, adding the $10 will fix the issue. 

Enthusiast

How long is my order is going to be processed ?

I ordered two phones yesterday around 4.00pm and i looked on the webiste to check if the order has been sent .. and its not so i was wondering how long is it going to be .. or if it going to be send out today.

Agent

Re: How long is my order is going to be processed ?

Hi there @Sandraalexander. Phones are not delivered on weekends. If the order was placed yesterday it may be processed on Monday. Did you pay for next day shipping? At what time was the order placed?

Enthusiast

Re: How long is my order is going to be processed ?

i placed the order yesterday at 4pm

Agent

Let’s take a closer look, @Sandraalexander. Can you please send us a private message?