Accidental Payment on Secondary Account

Go to solution

Re: Accidental Payment on Secondary Account

This just happened to me too I really need my money back

“Hello,
In the past hour I tried to make a payment through my personal boost account instead of my families primary acocount. Because of this, I had to make 2 payments, one accidental and one purposeful. I thought that paying some on my personal account would cut off the payment on the primary, however only realized later that the primary account makes the full needed payment. Is there anyway I can get the money from my personal back into my debit card, since its not being used and will continue to be useless for my account balance? Please get back to me, I need that money back.”

This just happened to me I need my money back
Agent

Hey there @Relly23! We're sorry for the trouble. Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

I need help with this too
Agent

We’d be glad to help you out with this, @Sierrashufelt. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code.

Groupie

Can someone help me with this issue? My dad made a payment to his secondary account yesterday instead of our Family Plan.
Agent

Hey there, @Christy1! Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, could you please send us a private message including the phone number and pin of both accounts (the primary and the secondary one)? In order to send a private message, just click on my name, then select the option that says "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

I have done this in the past hour either this gets fixed now or im going to metro pcs im sick and tired of FIGHTING YOU GUYS TO PAY MY PHONE BILL!
Groupie

I am messaging you from my secondary account because for whatever reason your website is telling me that my primary account email address isn't valid and it's more than valid but yet just another bul**bleep** thing to deal with regarding your phone bill with this company I would really be interested in seeing if you guys could fix this for me considering it's been nothing but problems from day one

Good morning, Chelsea1969! Really sorry to hear about the hard time you've had while trying to pay your bill!

To better help you, please send me a private message including the phone number from the primary and secondary accounts and the 4-digit PIN for each one.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (Hozuki_Robert in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Looking forward to your private message!

Hozuki_Robert