Accidental Payment on Secondary Account

Go to solution

Re: Accidental Payment on Secondary Account

It will not give me the option to dm you, I’ve been trying since yesterday.
Agent

Hello @finneverett94 Please, send us a private message, so we can help you.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

I have the same problem. What can I do?@Joy1713
Agent

So sorry about that, @finneverett94. To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

In the past day I tried to make a payment through my personal boost account instead of my families primary acocount. Because of this, I had to make 2 payments, one accidental and one purposeful. I thought that paying some on my personal account would cut off the payment on the primary, however only realized later that the primary account makes the full needed payment. Is there anyway I can get the money from my personal back into my debit card, since its not being used and will continue to be useless for my account balance? Please get back to me, I need that money back.
Agent

Hi, @WillH! Thank you for contacting us.  We'd love to help. Let’s continue to talk in DM so we can further assist you.

Enthusiast

I have made the same mistake
Agent

Hi, @Tophytoph121 Can you shoot as a private message  so we can take a closer look?

Groupie

I'm having the same issue, need the money back on secondary account  please get back with me.

Thank you 

Agent

Hello @Keiaababyy04 We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.