Accidental Payment on Secondary Account

Go to solution

Re: Accidental Payment on Secondary Account

Mine was paid on secondary account but my phone number is primary need help asap
Agent

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, CAllen5558. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account? Thanks!

Enthusiast

I'm having the same issue
Highlighted
Groupie

I am having the same issue
Agent

Hi, Bptrsn1! Thanks for contacting us. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Groupie

I need help paid secondary and not primary how to transfer payment to primary account please
Enthusiast

Hi i did the same thing. Need help please!

Don’t you fret, Hellsgunz100! We’ll get you all sorted out. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN, together with the secondary line's phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

Did the same thing , who do I contact for help?? Really need the money back
Agent

Hi ychavez3. Thanks for contacting us. We are happy to help. Please send us the number and PIN in a private message, so we can look into it. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25