Accidental Payment on Secondary Account

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Accidental Payment on Secondary Account

Hello,
In the past hour I tried to make a payment through my personal boost account instead of my families primary acocount. Because of this, I had to make 2 payments, one accidental and one purposeful. I thought that paying some on my personal account would cut off the payment on the primary, however only realized later that the primary account makes the full needed payment. Is there anyway I can get the money from my personal back into my debit card, since its not being used and will continue to be useless for my account balance? Please get back to me, I need that money back.

Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Accidental Payment on Secondary Account

Hi there, @joliva512! Just send us a private message & we’ll get you taken care of.

45 REPLIES 45
Agent

Hi there, @joliva512! Just send us a private message & we’ll get you taken care of.

Groupie

This also just happened to me. I sent you a PM.

Groupie

I just did the exact same thing, sent you a PM.
Agent

Hi, @Mikew Your PM was received and we reply to it. We look forward to help you.

Agent

Mmm... I haven't received the last one you send us, just the first one. Could you please send try to send me your message again?

I just did the same thing, could I get some help fixing this issue as well?
Agent

Hi there, finneverett94! We cam definitely help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page 

Accomplice

I am looking for the best way to solve this. Three or four people on a family plan paying with three or four different credit cards. ??? Please post the answer for this.
Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Let's take a closer look. Please send us a DM so we can chat further.