$5 charge I didn't authorize

Highlighted

$5 charge I didn't authorize

I got an email and text thanking me for signing up for $5 Mini-Me. I never signed up for anything extra and can't seem to remove it. What do I do?
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, hansonfamof7. Sorry to hear that. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to help you remove the add-on.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted

I am also dealing with this. I was charged $5 for some minime video that I did not choose.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, JasilynV. Please send us a private message so we can assist you.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Same here...$5 charge for add-on I did not add-on
Highlighted

Hi Snichole! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST on weekends. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I got the same email thanking me for subscribing to service $5 Mini-Me. How can I remove it

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Javito2022! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message. 

Highlighted

I didn’t authorize this and I need it removed from my account.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Please send us a private message so we may review your account. 

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.