5$ Charge

Go to solution
Highlighted

5$ Charge

Hi There,
I got a text from sprint about a random 5$ charge that I don't remember authorizing. I checked my boost bill and found there’s $5 third party charge from The Limited Game (Unlimited Games Mo.). I have have no idea where it came from.

Can you please help me to take it out? Also can you help me block charges from this third party in the future?
L
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @ANguyen666. Thanks for reaching out. We have replied to your PM. Please check your inbox. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I also have this charge on my bill how do I get refunded for this charge?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Ronporter780. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: $5 charge

I have the same problem being charged for boost juega ya.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello. We can help with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send us a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

i also got charged $5 for Juega Ya. i don’t know what this is nor did i ever authorize to sign up for this.
Highlighted

Hi, ggxcortes! Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number.

Highlighted
Groupie

I didnt authorize this 5 dollar charge I dont want to be charged an extra 5 dollars every month either I want this stupid add on off my account I also want my 5 dollars back you stole you guys literally put everyone on to an add on that cant be turned off unless we speak to someone who works for boost this is some real scumbag stuff yall pulled
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Koofyclapper! Let's review the account. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I also got charged $5. I want this off my plan too.