$5 Charge for "Juega Ya"; How do I cancel this?

Highlighted

$5 Charge for "Juega Ya"; How do I cancel this?

I received a text message today thanking me for signing up for "Juega Ya"  and that if I wish to continue service $55 is due.  It is a bit ridiculous to have a support forum and every single similar issue is resolved in a private DM. It should not be convoluted to cancel a service I never authorized in the first place.  A phone number and a 4 digit pin is a pretty ridiculous authentication method. 

I'll be waiting patiently for a direct message on how to cancel an add-on, seeing as "manage addons" on the dashboard only allows me to buy more and all support posts are resolved in a DM. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Hello ff. We understand your frustration. Please keep in mind that you can send a private message to any of our agents at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible. We'd need to switch to private messaging due to the nature of the request, as we'll need to handle your account info.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted

I too got the same message last week, i had no idea what Juega Ya was other than it was going to cost me $5 a month.  I finally got ahold of a chat customer service, I asked what it was and why I was being charged $5.  He came back and told me it was removed from my account.  No explanation, I asked again and got no response.  Pretty sneaky way to do business.  Boost must need some cash flow