3 Cancelled orders?! Unhappy customer.....

Highlighted
Groupie

3 Cancelled orders?! Unhappy customer.....

I have been trying to order a Samsung Galaxy S8 through the BoostUP! program. I am so beyond irritated! I ordered it three different times through your BoostMobile website. Each time the order was accepted.  The first two times through my PayPal account and the third time through my debit card. I checked the status of the orders a few hours later and each of the orders had been cancelled! What's the deal?? I contacted a member of your team on Twitter and was told I could call 866-915-0705 and place an order with your sales team. I cannot place an order through this number as it tells me to visit a store or your website. At the top of the first order I placed is the # 866-915-0711. I tried calling that number and it has all the same options as the first number.  This is ridiculous! It shouldn't be this hard to place an order. All I wanted to do is buy a new phone.  Do you not want to sell phones?? I have been a customer for more then 5 years and I don't think I have ever been so disappointed in your service.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: 3 Cancelled orders?! Unhappy customer.....

Hello sherr. We're terribly sorry to know you're experiencing those difficulties placing an order. Did you get a specific reason of why this happened? Please, send us your account info, so we can verify. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

I am having the same problem.  Please help.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @frazzle. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.