trying to pick between two phones

Groupie

Re: trying to pick between two phones

Hey JohnJ7 , thanks for responding. I get no error message and freezing happens every 2 minutes when i use my phone. Its not any certain app as my phone will just freeze and i just have to wait or turn phone on and off. Very frustrating. Any advise will be appreciated.
Agent

Can you please let us know how much memory space is available in your phone?

Groupie

Yes I have 1.4 GB used of 1.8 GB. I also have a SD Memory card installed.
Accomplice

Has there been any system updates for your phone? If so have you updated it? What I noticed with system updates is that it will decrease the performance of your phone. It has happened to my motorola g3 to the point where I can not use any apps. If I try to install any apps to use, my phone will slow down to a crawl, freeze and or restart. Before the system update I never had an issue. I currently have a motorola g5s plus and after a recent system update my phone has slowed down, but not to the point of freezing.
Agent

Hello there, 

@Riccotinoco: Have you checked if there's any software update available for your phone? If there's another version available, please download it and install it. 

@Spiritualmystic: When you download a new software update, you may find some bugs that affect the performance. The usual fix is performing a Factory Reset after the update. 

Groupie

Thanks for replying and no new updates for Motorola E4 Plus that I am aware of but also i can install or uninstall apps with no problem. The phone freezes everytime i try to do anything on it and it usually last about 1 minute every 3 minutes or less. Im just switching to a Samsung or iphone. If anyone one has suggestions? Appreciate any and all.