trying to pick between two phones

trying to pick between two phones

i was wondering what peoples opinions on what was the better phone type LG or Motorola

15 REPLIES

Re: trying to pick between two phones

Boy, thats a tough if not impossible question to question to answer.  Everyone has different ideas what makes a great phone and don't get me wrong, I think it's wonderful that we have many options. My two cents worth is start by making a list of what features you would like and what you would like your phone to do then search device that offer the most of what you want. You may find it zeros you in on a particular phone..

My bias would be toward LG. I can't give you a reason, I've just always liked the look of the phones.

Good luck in your quest.

Accomplice

I would recommend Motorola. I'm currently using the Motorola G5s Plus (unlocked).
Accomplice

What's model?Then they could be compared. For the brand,I like Motorola.My father's first phone is Motorola in the early years.
Accomplice

For me,I like LG,because I like the look of the phones.
Accomplice

I like LG more.
Accomplice

I like LG more.

Which LG, I can say from expierience with LG that the budget phones are eh. They lag and are wonky/buggy after a few months microphone drops in and out sometimes breaks up handheld speaker unless you are desperate for a phone then go elsewhere than LG. If you are looking for a deal the Samsung galaxy S6 is on sale for $100 that is an awesome deal. But if you are looking for a more budget phone motorola is very strong with their builds.
Groupie

Definetely do not get the Motorola E4 Plus because at first it will work just fine but then start lagging and freezing up. I've had this phone 4 months at the most. I've cleared the cache and soft rebooted and finaly factory reset and still freezes to the point , it took me 1 hour to write this.
Agent

Hello, Riccotinoco. Sorry to hear that! We'd like to look into this for you. How often does this happen? Are you getting a specific error message when the issue occurs?