the worst customer service ever

Go to solution
gil Groupie
Groupie

Re: the worst customer service ever

worst is CORRECT... purchased the coolpad within a month nothing but trouble called ( look at notes ) no refund and turned on old phone .

Accomplice

Run from Boost as fast as you can immediately!! I went to Sprint and have not been sorry. I have a no contract phone with a Galaxy 10e unlimited talk, text a d data for $35 a month!! They say they may slow your data but I have never had my data slowed and I have been with Sprint now for over 5 months, use it quite a lot at all times of the day and night. Sprints customer service is absolutely fantastic, I've had to call them once to ask a question. Talked to someone from the good ole USA. I highly recommend at the very least, checking out the Sprint no contract plan!!
Accomplice

It wasnt outside of your return policy. I purchased the phone through Boost Mobile, it didnt work. I asked for a refund, was told no. Boost Mobile made me work with Motorola to fix the issue which I did and was sent a new phone. The new phone Motorola sent didn't work either, which Boost Mobile knows full well the moto's have a problem on their network, so Motorola told me I would have to get a refund from Boost Mobile. Boost Mobile told me since it isnt the original phone you wont refund my money. But, Boost Mobile is the one who originally wouldn't give me a refund and made me deal with Motorola in the first place. So it isnt a case of you CAN'T it's a simple case of you WON'T. Boost Mobile jerked me around by using Motorola and then stole my money by claiming some policy issue when it was Boost Mobile who caused the issue by not refunding my money when I first asked and making me deal with Motorola in the first place. Especially when Boost Mobile was well aware for at least two years the Moto's had problems staying connected or connecting to the internet. Boost Mobile is a massive rip off!!