the worst customer service ever

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: The worst customer service ever

Is been a week and no response yet.
Agent

Hi, wallmo. We replied to your private message.

Accomplice

Your not the only one.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: the worst customer service ever

You'll NEVER get good customer service from Boost Mobile. I purchased a moto e5 plus in November 2018. It wouldn't stay connected to the internet. I called boost to ask for a refund , they said since it was past the 7 days I'd have to deal with Motorola. I did and received a replacement phone January 18,2019. It had the same problem. I again called boost to ask for a refund and was told I wasn't eligible for a refund because it was a replacement phone. WTF?! After sending private messages I was offered $60 added to my account as a solution. I refused as this was less than half of what I paid for the phone. Boost obviously doesn't care about its customers as I have been with them 8+ years. I am going with Metro pcs as soon as this month with boost is up as are my friends. I have also posted what boost has done to me on numerous websites as well as on their facebook page. Boost may have my money but you can bet they've lost more than what that phone cost because of the reviews I have put up. Many people have posted back saying they won't go with boost now. So for what boost thinks they've made off me they have lost many times over by my telling the truth.
Agent

Hello TinaSerr! We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we're unable to process a refund for devices outside of our return policy, any device malfunction needs to be addressed with the warranty department of the phone's manufacturer. In this case, Motorola. We are unable to help you in this specific situation. Please, accept our sincere apologies. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

No I will not accept your apologies. You told me in the beginning when I asked for a refund, I had to deal with Motorola which I did. I am having the exact same issue and have been reading on your community others with a variety of moto phones have the same issue. Which tells me this is a Boost/moto issue but you continue to sell the moto phones being aware of them not staying connected to the internet. This tells me Boost is selling phones to its customers that they are aware have problems. My phone was NOT purchased through Motorola it was purchased through Boost Mobile website. Your apology does nothing to refund the money for a phone that does not work. As I told the last person who contacted me, I have put my issue with Boost on numerous review sites as well as your facebook page. I have received many replies from the review sites thanking me for my review and letting me know they will not go with Boost. You may have my money but you have lost much more than the cost of my phone through my reviews and with myself and my friends leaving boost when our month of service runs out. It is NOT an issue of you can't refund my money, it is an issue of you WON'T refund my money. If you cared about your customer's you'd make it right and refund the money to my credit card. Until then, I will continue to place reviews on Boost on every website I can, as I have every email from Boost as well as screenshots of your "solution" of $60, and every email from Motorola. If you decide to make it right you may message me and have me send you a private message. Until then Boost will continue to lose new customers
Enthusiast

Totally agree!
In order to placate allow to type up a response. Then twist intent. Example told when switched to lower plan would keep my unlimited usage.

They replied "You are trying to go back to the other plan right?" That's not what wrote. Another I wrote 2 supervisors told me on separate dates & times my usage would not change. Where in the world did they get "We can't place you in an expired sales offer." WHAT? There was no mention of a promotion or being having been in one.
These aren't customer affairs repd from corporate office in California, they're the same foreign support from the call center! They barely read & understand English. Main reason for twisted interpretation & lack of ability to moderate.. Extremely disappointed at Boost doing this disappearing act not giving credit of any type. They push out customers unwilling to compromise.
This potential merger hopefully will shut down these ineffective & poor customer call centers.
Accomplice

Go directly to Sprint..They have a $25 unlimited contract plan. Unfortunately it doesn't have a hotspot but they do have other plans for $35 no contract plan where you can get a, I think galaxy 10e, or something like that phone. I think you can add a hotspot and still pay less than Boost. Being on Sprint is much faster than the Sprint network on Boost. Though Sprint will tell you they may slow your service for their contract customers, this has NEVER happened to me and I am on the internet all the time, day and night!! I highly recommend it! Customer service is EXCELLENT. I believe it's called the Kickstart plan...
Enthusiast

Thank you for the reply.

Reason switched to $50 plan was for the hotspot. Not working as a consultant I no longer need it.

2 supervisors told me if go to lower $35 plan nothing else would be affected. Before I switched up to the plan I had been on an individualized custom plan.

Meaning Boost whether intentionally or accidentally when the plan I had upgraded, instead of moving me other, they transferred me to a higher plan without notification. I pre-pay months in advance to avoid rushing make payments when worked 60-84 hrs a week. I received an email of insufficient funds.
Called up & was furious put me in an international plan for $65! Problem is I don't call Canada or Mexico so it was unnecessary.

A supervisor corrected the mistake, gave 6 months worth of credit (i had paid 6 months but this plan ate it up after 2 months!), AND unlimited usage.
It wasn't a special offer and/or monthly promotion.

Apparently gone are the days customer service reps & supervisors can give credits or coupon cards and individualize someone's account.

It appears they've been trained to deflect, blame, omit information & mislead. They put clients through the run around hoping they'll grow tired & give up. Main reason can't easily get direct communication to corporate. They purposely set this up to evade.
Accomplice

Be careful when they tell you they will give you credit. They told my brother the same but he never got it. He was informed in an email which he forwarded them several times and they still told him that it was his mistake not theirs and he wasnt eligible for a credit. This was after they told him they would give him one and sent a confirmation in an email! I'm so happy to be away from Boost I can't tell you. So is everyone who left with me! I blasted Boost a few months ago with the truth of what they did to me on every website I could and am still getting emails from those websites with people posting thanks or thumbs up or similar comments.