the worst customer service ever

Go to solution
Enthusiast

the worst customer service ever

I get treated like im lying every time i call. One person tells me one thing, and the next rep tells me they are sorry but that wasn't in my notes. I got a family plan with 12 gigs of hotspotpot. And im already out. They say they recording the conversation but that's a lie. Quit playing with me! Before i tell everybody i know to switch!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Re: the worst customer service ever

I'm tired of calling to Boost customer service and getting talked to like I'm a little child or like I'm lying to get some free credit.

22 REPLIES 22
Agent

Hello, @Bernard501! That does not sound right. We’d like to help. Would you mind sending us a private message with your number and PIN so we can look into it?

Enthusiast

I'm tired of calling to Boost customer service and getting talked to like I'm a little child or like I'm lying to get some free credit.

Agent

Really sorry to hear about that. Please send your number and PIN through a private message. You can click on my username so you can see the option to send private messages. 

Highlighted

its funny he says this since i been saying the same thing now for how many months. its really sad too cuz i been witth boost mobile since November 2004, when they had the old yellow screened bulky stick 2way phones. I use to talk everyone I went around all those years to switch to Boost if they weren already, but I not only am not willing too do that but seems also like they already got the word elsewhere since I dont know anyone anymore that still has Boost or is willing too. smh. I havent had my stylo 4 work more than 2 days in a row right after a 3 hour call to customer service ofcourse which was god awful each time before that 2 days ofcourse since I bought it in september!!!!! I was offered a new phone to replace it last month when I had enough of it only for it to be a lie to get me to stay I was never sent the link for the new Phone as PROMISED TO ME. when I called about it again 2 days ago I was hung up on 3 different times within 3.5 hours.. and for third month in a row even had them str8 hang it up onto hold in middle of my alkin only for it to ring up as a new caller to someone who claims to be LG customer Service who just says each time That they havenothing to do with our phones only BOOST does. So here I am still 200 dollar phone that doesnt work!!!!! IN 2 DAYS I AM SWITCHING TO ANY SERVICE OVER BOOST AND THEY ARE OFFERING ME UNLIMITED EVERYTHING AND FREE PHONE TO DO IT. Boost doesnt care about us anymore guys do not give them anymore of our hard earned money, unless they can start making things right with us and fast.  

also i wanna know how many have been through the same thing

Agent

Hey there @Skitzo_Diamond We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? Please, include your phone number and pin.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

The worst customer service ever

I just called because I switch a month ago, and when I called to switch the agent told me I had my month for free and that my payment will be until the end of this month. When I woke up today y service was interrupted. I founded odd so I called customer service to find out why. To my surprise they didn't honored the offer and that they will not honor the offer because there was no remarks on the account. I to spoked to a "supervisor" named Carlos and after explaining what happen, he said that he will not honored the offer and that was the decision I requested to be transfer to Customers Relations to make a complaint because I wanted them to hear the call from last month and he said that there no one I could speak to that he was the one who made the decision and that Quality was an internal department to discipline the agents. And if I wanted my service back I had to pay. I told him that is not customer service and who would assure me that they will do and honor what I was offered and he said that no one will honor me nothing. 

Agent

Re: The worst customer service ever

Hello wallmo. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're terribly sorry that you had to experience that situation. We imagine how frustrated you must feel right now. Accept our sincere apologies, please. We will do our best to assist you. Can you private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Enthusiast

Re: The worst customer service ever

I have never recieve got this customer service this friendly.. I dont understand how u r treated so kindly and i get treated like its 1959. Come on