Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

can you retrieve pictures and videos from your phone if it gets lost

Highlighted

can you retrieve pictures and videos from your phone if it gets lost

my phone was lost and I wanted to know if I could retrieve the pictures and videos that were saved on my phone 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: can you retrieve pictures and videos from your phone if it gets lost

If you have a back-up installed like CM Back-up (Free in playstore)

Highlighted

Or CM Cloud.....If you have this you can install app on new phone then log in and put all pic's and vidio's back on your new phoe

Highlighted
Accomplice

If your logged into google photos it will automatically back up all pics and vids
Highlighted

December 26 2017
Highlighted
Accomplice

kobv wrote:

It's quite possible to recover deleted data from android if you use a data recovery app to help immediately. Try Coolmuster Android Recovery, it could recover sms, contacts, photos, etc. by the way, you need to root your phone to restore lost sms and contacts

If you have synced the data before, you can recover from the backup file. If not, I think you should not add more data to your device anymore. Then, it is better for you to try some professional recovery methods to recover lost pictures.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I don't think you can retrieve pictures and videos from your phone if it gets lost without backup. Of course, if there is a backup, you can easily recover from backup file. Just check it before. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Don't try to use your phone any more after losing the video, otherwise the data will be overwritten and unrecoverable.
A reliable and useful Android video recovery application named MobiKin Doctor for Android  is necessary for you to retrieve back all of your lost videos.

Highlighted
Accomplice

With Coolmuster Android Video Recovery., you are able to completely retrieve deleted videos from any Android phone. In addition, no matter you lose videos because of touching improper buttons, flashing ROM or getting phone infected by virus, this Android Video Recovery will be always helpful to restore them.

Apart from these, this program can be used to regain lost photos, music, contacts, SMS messages and documents as well. After launching it on your computer, this Android Video Recovery will deeply scan your Android smart phone.