Wi-Fi Calling

Go to solution
Highlighted

Wi-Fi Calling

I have an HTC One A9 running Nougat 7.0. "Wi-Fi Calling" shows up in my settings, but I can't find how to turn it on. What do I need to do to make that function work? Thank you!

36 REPLIES 36
Highlighted
Agent

Just to confirm, @Champy1! Does this only happens while inside of your house? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Sometimes a bar better outside . Barely enough to hear-understand . I got a mini cell tower from T Mobile that fixed the problem . I asked the gal at the store about WiFi calls & she said yes .
Highlighted
Accomplice

I know Boost does not offer mini cell towers ( what I was told they were called ... )
Highlighted
Accomplice

They are not going to change. I'm just trying to get some more important settled at the house and this S10e will be on eBay in a heartbeat along with leaving boost for good. I've been with them since the S3 and nothing ever

@Champy1 wrote:

old herald harbor rd  21032 . sunrise beach rd & old herald harbor is closest intersection . Thanks

y changes. They won't extend my rings after I had it done on all my other phones anymore.

Highlighted
Accomplice

What is " extend my rings " ?
Highlighted
Accomplice

It is not actual the length of the rind, it is to extend the amount of times your phone rings before going into voicemail. I've had all my boost phones set up that way because I'm disabled and cannot get the phone in time the way it is currently set. This time they say they can't do it, which now leading me to go to another carrier. It is not a function of the phone. It never was, so they lie like a rug and twice as low.
It is current set for about 15 to 20 seconds, I need the full allowable 30 seconds as in all other carriers.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Sounds like BOOST has been LYING TO CUSTOMERS again on the website regarding WHAT THEY ACTUALLY HAVE verses what they PRETEND they have!! 

Highlighted
Accomplice

EXACTLY!?!?!?!

Highlighted
Accomplice

If the phones are fully paid for BOOST should unlock the phones if requested!  Besides sprint is their service company anyways why not allow unlocking so we can switch over to sprint... SOO SHADY

Highlighted
Accomplice

Was that really your only reply @Agent Tabitha to this whole thread?!  Wow nice customer service!! HAHA what a joke!