Upgrade phone

Go to solution
Highlighted

Upgrade phone

So I went to my local Boost store and told the rep I wanted to upgrade to a newer phone. The deal was $100 off for an upgrade. I ended up buying the Stylo 2 for 149.99. Days later I see the same phone at best buy for $159.00 and no plan. Where does the $100 discount come from? What a racket!
31 REPLIES 31
Highlighted

I want to upgrade
Highlighted
Agent

Hi wolfeyman50! You can get an upgrade if you have at least 120 days without switching to another phone. The promotion is available in participating Boost Mobile stores only. The promotion is good until 07-10-17. ~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted

I’ve had my IPhone 7 Plus for more than 4 months and it’s all paid off can I upgrade to the iPhone 8 ?
Highlighted

I have had my iPhone 7 Plus for more than 4 months and paid it all off already can I upgrade to a IPhone 8 Plus ?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, thanks for contacting us. You must be a Boost customer for at least 120 days and must not have activated a new cellphone on your account within the past 120 days to be eligible for promotional pricing. This is an in-store promotion. Here is the link for you to check where is located your nearest store: http://boost.co/1KULQUz.

Highlighted

That’s all right , so around how much would they take off the iPhone 8 Plus ?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Gvazquez09. The price of the device will depend on the store. We recommended you to contact the store for better assistance.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

Let me know where to look, on the website for an upgrade? I don't see it anywhere.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @Nativequeen You need to visit a Boost Mobile store to take advantage of the upgrade.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

I did and I didn't see anything about an upgrade. The place I bought my phone from said I could get a upgrade in four months. I can't get to the boost store, to get the upgrade. So I need to do it online.