Turning voicemail and voice2text off completely

Highlighted

Turning voicemail and voice2text off completely

I want to turn off voicemail off completely. When i did that it now goes to voice 2 text and I cant turn that off. How can I turn off both completely so the phone rings for the max amount and then closes off instead of diverting to voicemail or voice 2 text services... Surely there must be a way...

I tried calling boost support 2 times now - waitied for over an hour both times and cant get thru.. Is there a way I can turn these off myself please?

"In Wu we train them up from their early years tube gay. ." "Why, we'll contract a zhaodaojen—procurer—then," the captain had said—as if Shun should know what a zhaodaojen was. But when Shun looked at him with confusion, he patiently explained. "We have nanleshijia in the capital, Danyang, too—mostly for the court. And they use the services of a zhaodaojen. A zhaodaojen buys appropriate young men—usually from poor parents—and prepares them for service as a jinan and sells them to the nanleshijia when they are properly trained thefreegaycam.com. . We have such zhaodaojen here at the lake. Most of them are boatmen with pleasure boats. They bite the peach of young men and then take them to the capital. That is where the nanleshijia were centered before the army decided to set one up here."
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @nabepoqu. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.