System Update 4/30/2019

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: System Update 4/30/2019

Thank you.. Can you please identify a Boost Store that "is not a franchise", or whatever it is that causes or allows stores to participate in the offers sent out by Boost mobile? The store locator function on the website is not helpful, as it lists every store and so far, none of those that I called will accept this promotion. In fact, none of them had heard of it, nor even the system changes coming to Boost on April 30, 2019, that will change from 4G LTE to 5G (per the Boost Customer Service center).

Agent

The stores that are shown on the map with the logo in the picture are authorized Boost Mobile Stores. 

Accomplice

Right, but that does not mean that they participate in the offers your company makes. I cannot find one near us, or even remotely near me, that does. They are authorized to sell your products and services. They do not follow your promotions. so WHERE are the stores that do? The telephone representative at Boost told me that that the ones that are actual BOOST stores and not franchises will do so. WHERE are these stores and how are they found? Do they exist? 

Agent

If the map doesn't show a Boost Mobile store in your area it's because we don't have one and you may need to verify with other stores outside of the area to get the promotion.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Why does Boost  not just accept its own promotion on the Boost mobile website? That would solve this whole issue! Make an offer to customers and then honor it.

Also, there are literally DOZENS of stores in our area (with in almost an hour's drive). DOZENS.  They are not aware of not accepting of this promotion. 

Agent

Thanks for your feedback, we'll pass it on to the right people! We apologize for the inconveniences this might cause you.  

Accomplice

Thank you.

Agent

You're welcome. If you have any other question or request, feel free to let us know.

Groupie

While you're passing this on to the "right people" the days are diminishing for us to be helped by this offer. How long will this take? And don't you think that if we can't take advantage of your offer a lot of us might just decide not to use Boost in the future? You are not helping yourself by not helping us.

Agent

The offer is valid until 5/15/19, only at select Boost Mobile indirect dealers.