Software Version: 9.0.3705AS.SPRINT.190527
Release Date: 6/8/2019
Method: Available OTA 

Fixes:

Bug fixes available at launch.

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Enthusiast

This phone is garbage why are you still selling this terrible product I'm having the exact same issues as everyone else I've done the same thing and it's still the same you should at least try to satisfy your customers but I haven't seen it yet so I guess I will switch to a different cellphone provider!!!!!!!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Well that's nice... Maybe?! Now where is a person supposed to find this illusive update..????????
Highlighted
Enthusiast

They don't have one
Highlighted
Accomplice

I can't even get the updates
Highlighted
Accomplice

That's what I figured... I AM DONE WITH THIS PIECE OF **bleep** & BOOST MOBILE FOR SELLING & RECOMMENDING COOLPAD ANYTHING...!!!!!!!!!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hey I found that if you set the Facebook messenger app as the Default messenger service it helps to avoid the lost Txt messages you spoke of. It does still have issues but that has been my short term fix that seems for the most part effective. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you, but none of us should have to deal with & figure problems out on something we purchased from a company that won't do ANYthing to remedy very poor & serious troubles w/THEIR product... They don't stand behind
Highlighted
Accomplice

Good luck .!!! I"m forced to buy a new phone after having 3months of continuous problems w/COOLPAD
Highlighted
Accomplice

This is not the boost version software update!!

This is for the metropcs Coolpad Legacy.

Coolpad Legacy CP3705A - 32GB Gray (MetroPCS) Android Smartphone

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I forgot when the last update was, but it fixed all my issues.
Today, received a new 218MB update. V20200511.0-V20200717.0
Will report if I run into any issues