Software Version: 9.0.3705AS.SPRINT.190527
Release Date: 6/8/2019
Method: Available OTA 

Fixes:

Bug fixes available at launch.

9 REPLIES 9
Accomplice

Re: Software Update: Coolpad Legacy (CP3705A) 6/8/2019

Does that have anything to do with helping to get any text messages.  I've updated EVERYTHING and text messages just seem to be stuck in type of individual Download loop that never downloads the messages . Whats happening here?! How do we get the COOL PAD LEGACY to Receive text messages and picture messages in text?!

Groupie

I just purchased a Coolpad Legacy Go phone and like many others am unable to send or receive picture messages. What does this software update do and how do I access the update? I have gone into settings and updated software, firmware, profile and still doesn't work.
Community Manager

This thread and the software mentioned is for the Coolpad Legacy.  The latest software for the Coolpad Legacy Go is 3310A.SPRINT.190213.0S which was published in February.

@smfuropa wrote:
I just purchased a Coolpad Legacy Go phone and like many others am unable to send or receive picture messages. What does this software update do and how do I access the update? I have gone into settings and updated software, firmware, profile and still doesn't work.

I have the same issue...texts not sending or showing. Also my call list does not show? Have you been able to get your issue fixed and if so what worked? Thanks in advance. 

Agent

Hello, @kljones71! We'd be delighted to assist you with this matter. Please send us a text message with your number and PIN through a private message. 

Groupie

Nothing worked so I returned the phone and got an LG Tribute Empire phone

Accomplice

Now that sounds like the best option
Accomplice

It still don't save messages and has to be restarted
Groupie

When is this phone going to Android 10?
If it isn't when are all the crashes, freezing, and hanging going to be addressed? I think boost could pressure Coolpad to deliver on its product updates