Server update failed/ invalid sim card for 2 phones

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Server update failed/ invalid sim card for 2 phones

Hello, I've recently switched two phones but now, it's telling me "invalid simcard" on both phones. I've tried calling boostmobile but i got no answer. Then I tried updating the network profile on both phones but it keeps telling that it's failed. I can receive and make calls but I can't use any data and its telling me that I'm on 3g when I usually am on LTE. Is there any way this can be fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Server update failed/ invalid sim card for 2 phones

Hey there, @asulbiano! Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, did you switch the number between phones? Also, did you switched its SIM Cards too? Bear in mind that, our SIM Cards are not transferable and you must keep using the same SIM Card that came with the device, even after switching numbers. 

3 REPLIES
Agent

Hey there, @asulbiano! Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, did you switch the number between phones? Also, did you switched its SIM Cards too? Bear in mind that, our SIM Cards are not transferable and you must keep using the same SIM Card that came with the device, even after switching numbers. 

Accomplice

I switched it back and it started working again with the phone numbers I intended each to have. Thank you

Morning, asulbiano! Thanks for notifying us about your issue's resolution! We're happy to know that!

Is there anything else we may help you with today?

Hozuki_Robert