Return a phone ordered online

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Return a phone ordered online

i ordered a pre-owned iphone 6 plus and i received it yesterday, but the touch screen isn’t responding and there are vertical white lines that keep appearing on the top screen and i tried calling customer service and they’re asking for a phone number but i don’t have one. i need a return authorization number.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi angelacolin!

We can process an RMA order for you, immediately. In order to assist you with that, please send us a private message with your Order Number, device IMEI number, phone number and security pin. We'll be glad to assist you!

EdwinRG

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Hi angelacolin!

We can process an RMA order for you, immediately. In order to assist you with that, please send us a private message with your Order Number, device IMEI number, phone number and security pin. We'll be glad to assist you!

EdwinRG

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I need an RMA # to return a phone. Can someone please help? I’ve been trying for days.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I never got my iPhone 7 that I ordered how do I get the phone that I ordered 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey, Cody25! Let’s do some investigating here. Can you private message us with the order number so we can take a closer look?

Highlighted

I need to return my phone and today is the last day what do i do

Highlighted
Agent

Hello LHMusicMonar,  Did you purchase the phone online, also when did you buying it?