Regarding Boost mobile HTC Desire 510 unlock

Go to solution
Highlighted

Regarding Boost mobile HTC Desire 510 unlock

Hi, i have HTC Desire 510 which i bought long time ago and since i have moved abroad i'd like to be able to use other sim cards. How do i apply for unlock code? What info i have to provide (hopefully personal would be enough coupled with phone number)?

There is only contact with phone and boost zone app is not working for this model anymore so i am pretty left without choice and phone should be used as more than web browser. Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @nedimsa Thanks for reaching out to us! To unlock a device, it must comply with certain requirements. The device must be active on a Boost Mobile account for at least 12 months, and a payment must have been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation anniversary. For more details visit the following link: https://www.boostmobile.com/about/legal/ctia-regulatory.html?INTNAV=BotNav:Legal:CTIARegulatory Also, the device needs to be within the United States territory to be unlocked, and we cannot guarantee that the phone will be able to be used internationally. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @nedimsa Thanks for reaching out to us! To unlock a device, it must comply with certain requirements. The device must be active on a Boost Mobile account for at least 12 months, and a payment must have been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation anniversary. For more details visit the following link: https://www.boostmobile.com/about/legal/ctia-regulatory.html?INTNAV=BotNav:Legal:CTIARegulatory Also, the device needs to be within the United States territory to be unlocked, and we cannot guarantee that the phone will be able to be used internationally. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks for your answer i guess it's time to throw it away anyways.