Problem with Coolpad Legacy Lock Screen

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Problem with Coolpad Legacy Lock Screen

Not sure if I'm posting this on the right place, sorry if I should be somewhere else, but this is driving me crazy. I've got a Coolpad Legacy. I was looking to put a new background on my lock screen, I've obviously done it before because the screen has my old wallpaper, but I can't figure it out now. There's supposed to be an option to change an image on the home screen and/or the lock screen. Nope. No option to change the lock screen. What am I doing wrong?!?
I know this is a small problem that may not compare to what some of you are dealing with but it's driving me nuts! I've checked all over the internet and I've not found a working solution. Hopefully someone can help me out.
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, KittyRae.

1. From home, tap and hold an empty space, and then tap Wallpapers.
You can also access the wallpaper menu through settings. From home, swipe up and tap
Settings > Display > Wallpaper.
2. Select from Photos or Wallpapers.
3. Select a wallpaper and tap Set wallpaper.
4. Tap an option to select the wallpaper.
 Home screen to set the background wallpaper for your home screen.
 Lock screen to set the wallpaper for your phone’s lock screen.
 Home screen and lock screen to set a wallpaper for both your home screen and your lock
screen.
 The wallpaper is set.

You can find this information here https://support.coolpad.us/hc/en-us/articles/360024084273-Coolpad-Legacy-User-Manual-Boost-Mobile-.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, KittyRae.

1. From home, tap and hold an empty space, and then tap Wallpapers.
You can also access the wallpaper menu through settings. From home, swipe up and tap
Settings > Display > Wallpaper.
2. Select from Photos or Wallpapers.
3. Select a wallpaper and tap Set wallpaper.
4. Tap an option to select the wallpaper.
 Home screen to set the background wallpaper for your home screen.
 Lock screen to set the wallpaper for your phone’s lock screen.
 Home screen and lock screen to set a wallpaper for both your home screen and your lock
screen.
 The wallpaper is set.

You can find this information here https://support.coolpad.us/hc/en-us/articles/360024084273-Coolpad-Legacy-User-Manual-Boost-Mobile-.

View solution in original post