Pixel 3 Support

Accomplice

Re: Pixel 3 Rep "assured" me that I could activate the Pixel 3 on Boost!?!

Will do.

Answer this... You have $500 and you must bet it either on Pixel 3 works with Boost or Fails with Boost... what is your bet? (-;

Enthusiast

The Google Pixel 3 has a return policy, so if you are stuck on Boost Mobile, you can return the phone.  If you are stuck on the phone, then you can switch service. Either way, you are not out what ever side of this holding onto a device or service that you would not want.

Accomplice

Thanks.

Well that depends on the service I can find.

I get unlimited Text and Talk; with 5GB Data (then at lower speed) for $30 from Boost. I have had no issues with Boost cell service at all to date.

Consumer Cellular says the Pixel 3 will work on their network... about $5 per month more.

Get Pixel 3 tonight.

Accomplice

Any luck? I'm wanting to get pixel 3 in boost as well.
Accomplice

NO. I thought I posted this somewhere; but could be wrong.

I was a Nightmare; but finally Google and Boost support could not get it to work on the Boost Network!

See the excerpt of the Chat w Boost Rep where they said it could be done... shown below in Blue.

I sent the Pixel 3 back... I now have a iPhone XR; on the Sprint Network; with Unlimited EVERYTHING; for a bit less than Boost was charging me.  I left mainly due to the very poor Customer Service I rec'd from Boost and Google.

CHAT with Boost Rep: (I changed the Reps name so she/he would not be recognized):

Yarm

9:04 PM

By default, it would be compatible.

Dennis

9:05 PM

So, to be clear... if I now buy a Pixel 3 it "will" work w/o issue on the Boost Network ?

Yarm

9:06 PM

Yes, it would. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Too late for me, already invested on an S10+ Thank you all!! Until next time.

Accomplice

To be clear... you can NOT use a Pixel 3 on Boost.

The CHAT I pasted was just to show Google said it would be OK; but they were wrong about that.

Accomplice

Yeah I understood. It sucks though I have no idea why Boost can't simply add it to their Network if it works with Sprint anyway.