Phone not working -_-

Highlighted

Phone not working -_-

I am having an issue with my phone today and its going on 8 hours now.. It completely stopped sending/ receiving texts/calls. Says no service and at times there will be no bars at all but I can restart the phone and it will show 4-5 bars LTE. The wifi allows me to get online but thats really it. I have tried the main basic things(turn phone on/off, make sure mobile data setting is on, reset bluetooth/wifi/network) if I could get any other suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, @Ijustjason. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this
to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your
request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.